Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Our New England Life

Apple Picking 2009_2009 09 26_2195I’ve been thinking of another series to work on. Every so often I’m going to post something on some enjoyable trip, event or place to visit, etc, that we have done or want to do (the Huntley’s) here in New England. Probably a lot will focus right here around Cheshire County, New Hampshire, but we do get out and about some. Our trip to Acadia National Park this summer for a week was “Be-awesome”

I think there will probably be something on Pumpkin-fest in Keene, and some of our favorite local places to visit. Next week, I’m climbing Mount Monadnock with Jeremiah’s 6th grade class. With the whole Waldorf school actually...it’s Hike Day. Also, we went apple picking at Allyson’s Orchard last weekend…more on that soon.

So, look forward to a new series, “Our New England Life” coming soon. There will also be another post in my “Good Eats in Town Series,” coming very soon…

2 comments:

jp 吉平 said...

I can't wait to read about the new series.

Also, I've been watching the Ken Burns film about National Parks, and the episode for Acadia was on last night. --jpv

Unknown said...

Acadia is awesome. I think Ken Burns lives right up the road from us, in Walpole.