Monday, September 14, 2009

Mahogany and leather bound books

I love books...especially leather-bound, signed copies. My Carlos Castaneda, "The Art of Dreaming" is my favorite. Fun just to hold.

My real favorites are the little blank, bound notebooks... Moleskin with graph paper is my choice, although lined and unlined are good, too. I always carry one with me... and a very fine tip fountain pen and a mechanical pencil with a .05 lead.

You never know when some save the world, blockbuster idea, the plan for the future that beats all or the novel of all novels is going to zoop you in the forehead. Or just the next movie you want to see from the previews.

I love my books...but they're still mostly blank.

 

~Sam & Jen came over 2x this week for a visit. Had Dinner one night and a fire at Brad Pit and yesterday just sat around Brad and chatted.  I love making dinners for friends. We almost never have anyone over except at Christmas and the kids birthdays. Really enjoyed the visits! Brainstormed some cool ideas for  future endeavors.

No comments: