Saturday, September 26, 2009

Verizon Wireless for the laptop

Yes!!!  Tracy bought a wireless modem and an account at Verizon yesterday. We now have high-speed internet at home (faster than the DSL thing at the office even.  We’ve had dial up at 33k speed since we moved here 7 years ago and it sucked! Even MSN home page loaded so slow that I could go MAKE and pour a cup of coffee while waiting.  Needless to say, I gave up playing on the internet at home years ago, only using it out of bare necessity.

The possibilities are endless, but for me, it means checking movie schedules and the weather whenever I want; looking up random trivia that assail my mind during home hours (ha ha); blogging anytime; being able to have time to do the exercises at Spanishpod; and checking E-mail. The E-mail thing is a biggie, since that’s how everyone communicates. I have a daily opportunity to check during the week, but Tracy checks hers and the family E-mail sporadically at best.

So look forward to even more babble from me !!!!  ha hahahahahahahhahaahha

No comments: