Monday, March 2, 2009

2 hours and counting ...hasta mi clase de Español

Tonight I start my Conversational Spanish Class through Keene Community Education. I'm pretty excited to try and learn to actually talk to people in Spanish. I can read so much now, and I can write a fair amount, although I still have a lot of troubles with gender and singular/plural stuff...and not having a very big vocabulary yet. (and of course I type two-fingered so fast, that I mispell and mess up a lot of words ...hahahah)

I'm a little nervous...it's definately a new avenue. I usually take classes relative to surveying, soils or wetlands , where I know a lot already.

New England had a pretty good Nor'Easter today, although it doesn't look like we actually got much snow. Maybe 6" - I guess some places got over 15". School for the kids was cancelled this morning. I wasn't sure we would have class tonight. I'm glad we do, so I can get to it...still wish this damn headache would quit!

More classes Thursday and Friday...this time back to job related stuff...10 hour OSHA class for working on publicly & municipally funded construction sites, or something like that. All day Thursday with lunch and 1/2 day Friday, then a company wide managers meeting (our bi-annual meeting - state of the union kind of thing) I'm sure that will be nothing but great fun.

If tonight is a success, I'll blog on about it tomorrow.

Hasta luego, todos!

No comments: