Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Land, SVE and My survey

So here it is...my mother-in-laws land in Chesterfield, NH ~ 60+ acres.

The plan shown here is a boundary, wetland and topographic survey that I did for her. So in case you're wondering what a surveyor does...here it is. The field work took about a week during the winter. It's very steep and there was deep snow, so it was a bear. The deed research was interesting...some vry old deeds and fun things to resolve.

I subdivided a couple lots off the main portion for her; and now it sits. It's nice to snowmobile on, has great views and would make 1 to 4 nice home sites. We may even build on a lot there someday, if things work out.


So anyway...that's what I do....I'm a surveyor. If you are interested in the land, call me at SVE Associates in Keene, NH 1-(603)-355-1532

No comments: