Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our furry friends

Here are some pics from my phone/camera. Not very sharp but I thought I'd share.

This is George Tucker Huntley and me. He is around 100lbs and is a Golden Retriever/Golden Lab mix. He believes he weighs only about 10 oz and feels he can't ever quite get close enough to you.

If you ever saw Bugs Bunny cartoons, imagine the abominable snowmans voice...."I will love him and pet him and call him George" That is George's personality and voice if he had one.



Here is Kitty. Her real name is Thelma, but we never call her that. She is about 16 years old and still acts like a kitten. She used to be kind of a bitch, but now she follows me everywhere. I can't sit down without her rubbing all over me and settling onto me somewhere. Of course all the animals follow this pattern, even ones I've just met...I'm kind of an animal magnet, I guess (little kids seem to do the same to me as well)


Here are the Bunnies, our newest additions. The black & white one is Grace's bunny, Sugar. The Black one is Tracy's yet un-named bunny...Veronica, BB, Betty...she hasn't told us her name yet.





Missing is Louis Roberto Huntley, Jeremiah's gray rat. He hasn't come out much yet, so I couldn't get a pic.

Also missing are the 3 ladies in the chicken coop. I can't remember their names, although I know they all have one. Right now, two are actually living in a big hemlock tree in the woods near the coop. They are Aracaunas and lay blue and green eggs, (although not often anymore)

No comments: