Monday, June 15, 2009

I ate Churros...

Went to Pedrazas again on Saturday night, just Tracy & I. I had the Veracruz plate; a grilled shrimp, mushroom and veggies plate with refritos, rice and tortillas...¡¡Qué rico!! Tracy had enchiladas mole poblano. For desert, she had fried ice cream and I had churros. Churros are little fried-dough like strips, with cinnamon and honey and a little blob of whipped cream. Wow! Soooo tasty!

Last Week

Here are a couple snaps of my outside office last week, summer is here and I am loving getting out and working in the woods again. I really don't care for working inside or at the computer too much...I just get cranky, anxious and depressed. I've know for years & years that I'm an outside person... I always seem to have to rediscover that after a prolonged period of office work and feeling like crap.

My office The woods

At least this office is pretty mellow, comfortable and easy to work at, kind of like working out of your own home, what with a kitchen, 3 bathrooms, a shower, a spare room to keep all my gym stuff and to work out in, and a huge office of my own (doors windows, skylight)

Office from street Office back parking lot From Tracys room II From other door

The survey section is the whole second floor; my office is through the little window above the entrance you see by my truck.

When I was 10, this was a barn and a wonderful artist and her family lived in the house in the front. We came here once a week with my cousins for art lessons for two summers. Ironic that I now practice my Art here in the same room.

No comments: