Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Found it...

The lost blog template

Pues...I had to rebuild the blog...it seems everything got screwed up, but here it is, back to how I want it...maybe a little different.

The new workout

Met with Acea yesterday and went through my new workout with him at the gym. He's a cool guy and the workout is awesome! I was beat after just a try out run through, yesterday, but I was zooped up, tambien. The good - Luuuucy, I'm Home, je je; sore muscles; sheepish grin; nada más de estresado; I'm starving; kind of workout and zoop.

Can't wait to run through it again on Thursday.

El jardin & The next Project

Almost everything has sprouted except beans and onions. Now that the garden is going, probably the next biggie on the list is finishing the post & beam shed and putting a roof on it. I'm still debating on splitting out my own pine shakes from the big tree that fell, buying cedar shakes at Home depot for $60, or trying to find some slate shingles that nobody wants. My choice is slate shingles, but they are hard to come by.

They tore down an old college buildings next door to the office at SVE, in order to build the new student center...( I surveyed the site and we laid out out the student center building piles...I have been doing all the surveys for the College for the past 10 years...it's awesome, since I'm an Alumni....I feel I am part of the college...but anyway) and I even asked if I could have the shingles, but before I got an answer, the demo crew smashed them. What a waste.

There's really not much left to do for the shed...just the roof, once I get the materials, the floor on the southern end and maybe siding (haven't decided on siding it or leaving it open.) Then I'm going to move all my old woodworking tools, draw-horse, etc out there for a small wood shop.

Summer's the time for physical exercise for the body and a break from all the mental exercises.

No comments: