Friday, September 2, 2011

Elm City Derby Damez Vs. Mad Knockers

~ Saturday September 10, 2011 at  6:00 PM

I know, I haven’t written anything in ages. Its been a crazy busy summer. I promise soon I’ll be posting my annual Acadia summer vacation blog to keep in tradition with my 2009 and 2010 posts. I also have a Good Eats in Town post to put up about this fantastic BBQ & Brewery that we visited in Bar Harbor.

In the meantime, I want to give a shout out to The Elm City Derby Damez. Any of you who follow me on Facebook know that my wife Tracy (a.k.a Mae B. Tū TuFF #222) is a member of the Derby Damez. They are a killer Roller Derby squad, and a great bunch of people that we are glad to have become friends with. This upcoming bout is in Brattleboro,Vermont, one of the Towns recently devastated by Irene, so we are hoping that the ice rink where they bout in Living Memorial Park is still there.

So here I am, shamelessly promoting the Damez on my Blog. Come see them!!!

boutposter9-10

Oh yeah!  Don’t skip out at half time. My sister-in-laws boyfriend’s band Midnight Jump is rocking the half time show.

Here’s a little map to help you find the place:

Map picture

No comments: