Monday, April 6, 2009

We are going BALD!!!

Hey all....I've attached an e-mial from my wife, Tracy. She's had dreads for a while and is sick of them. Coincidently there is a fundraiser coming which requires some head-shaving, so...she's going to do it!!

I think I'll shave mine too...just for fun... so we can be the bald bubbies together. W'ell post the before and after pics.

If you want to sponser her....let us know.via e-mail and we'll get you the info.

From Tracy ~
Good Morning Loved Ones and Dearest Friends!

As most of you know, I have had Dreadlocks in my hair for about a year now. I have not missed the hair products or the styling appliances - but I have grown tired of the constant care needed to maintain a decent appearance. Who knew dreads were so time consuming!
As a result - I have decided it is time to move on! Yes mom, I am cutting them off!

Now here is the kicker!
I am going BALD!
Yes - you read that right! The Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene is holding a fundraiser event "Bald is Beautiful" to raise funds for their Cancer Patient Relief Fund on April 25th. This program provides financial support for day-to-day expenses when individuals living with cancer experience financial crisis. Such things as groceries, heating fuel, rent, gas, etc. This program is very near to my heart since most of you know someone whom I love and think the world of is trudging through this very prevalent problem right now!
SO!!!! I am attaching a brochure and asking that you consider making a donation. If you would like to do so - I am leaving a pledge form on the office kitchen table with an envelope for the donations. Checks should be made out to Cheshire Health Foundation for KPRF (Kingsbury Patient Relief Fund).
OR if you are even more ambitious - you can print the form, fill out the top with my information and gather pledges FOR ME! The event is APRIL 25th so I would need to get everything by then!

Thanks to all of you for letting me take up some of your time and wish me a warm head!!

Here is my info:
Person getting Shaved:
Tracy Huntley
rtjhuntley@msn.com

No comments: