Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sounds Crazy

I've been feeling very fuzzy minded and crappy for a few months. Concentration just isn't there. Then all my started hurting, especially my knees, ankles and wrists and fingers. T has an aunt who uses an intuitive doctor and geve us the number, so she called about me. Apparently I'm in great health, except for a couple "stealth" virus's and some liver/pancreas/prostate problems or imbalances. She bought the herbal mixtures he recomended.

Well, I'm always a little skeptical about these things, but what the hell!!. I know We (the We of the human race) certainly don't have the answers to it all, and if something works and helps, who cares why. And...it definately works!! My joints have stopped aching and my mind is feeling so clear. I have a ton of energy, even in the mornings, and I'm losing about 1/2lb every two days.

I've cleared so many nagging little items off the "to do" list, got up the nuts to talk to people in Spanish, and I'm remembering my Spanish studies so much better. Who Knew?!? I've even started enjoying some of the things I used to do and had lost touch with, such as meditation, reading for pleasure, playing guitar more.

I'm thinking the more positive it gets, the more it'll breed positive energy! Que Bueno!!

No comments: